Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wow... It's already been a MONTH???

As of yesterday, I have officially been a resident of Dallas for a month!  After a tough couple of weeks, I am really starting to LOVE my new city!

Here are my favorite things:
- Work is really starting to take off!  It's fun getting out and marketing like crazy again.  I believe (fingers crossed) that I've secured a relationship with the #1 Realtor team in Dallas (my dad paying for friends with Pi Phi has officially paid off!) and another top 5 team at Keller Williams thanks to one of my Realtors in Tulsa.
- The shopping.  Holy Moly.  Keel me away from all these fun places.
- The restaurants.  I don't think I've been to the same restaurant twice since I've been here.  If you know anything about me, this is a miracle.  I'm pretty sure I tried to go to In the Raw twice a day while in Tulsa.
- Blake.  He's pretty cute.  :)

Here are the things that make me miss home:
- My sweet nieces.  I have never gone half this long without seeing them.  I hope they remember me when I come home next week.  : (
- My family.
- My friends.  I heard about some of them having a Pinterest party this week and wanted to jump in the car and drive home.  I also need my Twilight nerd friend to go to the movies here.  I feel like it's too soon to dork out with the people here... I'm still trying to convince them that I'm cool.
- Work.  Not going to lie, it was nice when Realtors actually knew who I was and actually answered the phone when I called.  Soon enough, I hope.  : )

Praise the Lord for life in Dallas getting easier!  Although, I can't wait to come home three times in the next month and spend time with my friends and family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment