Thursday, November 17, 2011

The FOOD...


As I've said before, I have become obsessed with cooking and baking over the past year or so.  Pinterest has fueled my addiction even more.  Here's what was on the menu for Blake's party (p.s. pretty sure someone asked me to cater their wedding- ha):
These are the Mini Spinach Dip Bread Bowls which were pretty good (top and bottom_.  I would recommend buying more of the bread than the recipe states because I had TONS of leftover dip!  In the middle are the Chicken Enchilada Roll-ups- I made these for one of my friends and my Pinterest parties... they were a hit then and just as good this time!

I, of course, had to make old faithful again: Feta Dip.  I did learn that when there are a lot of other options around, people didn't flock to this.  Once I told them how good it was, they started eating more of it.  : )

Then, the company started showing up and I got distracted and forgot to take pictures.  Blake's three favorite things were: Pepperoni Pizza BitesBacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites (pretty sure my hands burned for two days after dealing with so many jalapenos... I would recommend wearing gloves), and Oven Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders (you need to make these for dinner this week).

I also added in the The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived and some cupcakes.

I highly recommend making ALL of this (maybe not at once... it took about six hours of cooking and there were tons of leftovers).

But... Blake deserved it.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment