Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

A quick joke for you (it's an oldie, but goodie):
Q.  How do you scare a bee?
A.  Boo, bee!

Anyway, I got to celebrate my first Halloween in the Big D.  It was pretty fun!

We had the pre-party at my apartment.  Everyone showed up in the Halloween finest:
Blake and his friend Scott went as characters from the movie "Major League".  I had never seen this movie, so really didn't get it, but the boys seemed to enjoy it.  : )
We had to have some "Office Space" characters as well- always funny.
I ended up with a last minute outfit change and went as Rachel Zoe.  My Dorothy costume was a bit more revealing than I wanted to be- ha.  Blake told me I looked like a normal girl going out in Dallas.  FAIL.

They Angry Birds were pretty funny too!
Rylee didn't feel like dressing up, but how much does our friend Jon look like Pit Bull?  Hysterical!
Throw in Kim Kardashian and a few flappers, and it was a fun pre-party!

We went to this place called the Candle Room after my house, where we got to people-watch some of the finest in Dallas- ha!  This isn't a place we would go on a typical basis (or at least I hope not).  I was able to capture some good shots though:

Hope you had a great Halloween!  And yay for November... time to get the scarecrows out!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment