Friday, October 14, 2011

Moving Day!!!

I am not a morning person.... period.  This morning I had to wake up at 6 to meet my brother at the UHaul store so I wouldn't have to drive it myself (you're welcome, Tulsa).

I don't think the move has still completely set in, although this made it a bit more real:
Then, this made it way more real:
I hired movers to pack me up here in Tulsa- thank goodness because I don't think we could have made everything fit if we did it ourselves... it was like a really hard game of Tetris.

I ran back to drop some stuff off at my brother and sister-in-laws and got to witness this:
I'm not going to miss them, I'm not going to miss them, I'm not going to miss them.... maybe if I say it enough times, I'll start believing it?!

My dad came over afterwards to help me move a few more things... he also drove the UHaul over to my brother's (again, you're welcome, Tulsa) so that we all can get up and leave first thing in the morning (when you live in Oklahoma, you have to plan your move around football kick-off times).  We did decide to take a bit of a break so my dad could give Paige and me a quick golf lesson (this will probably be the last one he gives us):
In case you didn't know, golf is way harder than it looks.

It was a great last day in Tulsa and so far, the move has gone pretty smoothly (thank you, movers).  Can't believe I will be a Texan tomorrow!  I'll post pics of my new apartment as soon as I get it set up.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment