Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All I do is PIN, PIN, PIN

If you haven't heard of Pinterest, you've been living in a hole.  This is the most amazing, most addicting website in the world.  My friends and I are such leaders, we were pinning before pinning was cool.  My friend, Sarah, came up with the amazing idea that we should have "Pinterest Parties"... BEST IDEA EVER.  For the last few months, we have a host who has the party at their house (and they choose the theme) and is in charge of the main dish, then the rest of us make appetizers, sides, etc... all our recipes are found on pinterest.com.  The husbands/ boyfriends love it as well, as they get to enjoy all the fun food we make!

Tonight was my last Pinterest before the big move.  : (  I came in to see this cute sign:

Then, it was dinner time!!!  We enjoyed all these fun dishes:

Amy thought she cooked her rolls a bit too long so was a bit sad:

They were still so good, despite them being a bit brown.

Actually, everything was soooo good!  I was the slacker tonight and didn't bring anything, as my kitchen was already completely packed and ready for the big move.



I also got to see these two cute girls (Emily and Allison's sweet babies):

They are the funniest little kids and always make me laugh... Cate looks just like her father and acts just like her mother, and Finley looks just like her mother and acts just like her father... they love to put on a show!

We took our last group Pinterest picture (actually, I'll be on the computer "skyped" in for the next ones):

Then, they got me the sweetest going away gift:
It's so crazy how you can get so close to a group of girls in such a short time.  Over the past year and a half, these girls have become some of my best friends.  I am going to miss them more than they know.  Girls: Thank you all for loving me and making me smile when times were tough.  I love you and can't wait for you all to make the trip down to Dallas so we can show that town what FUN is all about!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I laughed out loud when I read the title and got a little teary eyed by the end. We'll miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to miss you! Actually we miss you already:( come back

    ReplyDelete