Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dallas Birthday Celebration/ Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

This past weekend was a fun weekend in Dallas!  Blake took me out for my birthday dinner at The Grape. It is a fun restaurant with a great atmosphere.  When we finished up there, we went and met Taylor and Grayson for a drink...
It was a fun night!

The next night, Blake had a fun party planned for me!  We started at my apartment, where people came over, wore ugly sweaters, played games, did high kicks, walked like penguins and listened to Christmas music (my request, of course).

After our penguin walk, we decided to head to The Penguin Bar, which is a fun piano bar in town.  Little did I know, I was going to have to sit on the piano and get harassed/ embarrassed.  When I came off the stage, a surprise was waiting for me:
As you can tell, I was quite excited.  Poor Blake a.k.a. "Kristin's Little Helper" got to take that for me.

Fun times were had by all!  So excited to head to Tulsa and celebrate more!

No comments:

Post a Comment