Friday, December 16, 2011

Chicken Taco Soup

I made Chicken Taco Soup last night and it is to die for (and it's a crock pot recipe)!!!  Of course, I forgot to take a picture... oops!

I made a different recipe a couple of weeks ago and Blake politely told me his sisters was better... after the bruise my ego took healed, I contacted her to get the recipe.  Blake was right... don't tell him I said so.

Anyway, here is the easiest, most delicious recipe EVER:

2-3 raw chicken breasts
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can of 8 oz tomato sauce
1 package of dry taco seasoning
1 package of dry ranch dressing
1 can of chicken broth (you can add more if needed, but I didn't have to)
1 can of Rotel (I used mild because Blake is a baby- ha)

Put everything in a crock pot on high for 4-6 hours.

After cooked, shred chicken and stir.

You can add cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips to garnish.

You can thank me later!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment