Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Thought you all would like a little view of my Christmas decorations!

Here's my Christmas Tree for the year:

Every year, I pick a wrapping paper theme... and yes, every present under my tree has to match (no, I'm not crazy).  : )  Here's a close up of the presents:
I just used brown postal wrapping paper, then used cranberry tulle for my bows... it was super easy and way cute!  I bought way too much wrapping paper, so the good thing is I can use it year-round for presents with different colors of tulle!  The thing I love about tulle is it makes it SUPER easy to make a cute bow, as that's not my specialty.  : )
Here's some more pics around the house:
My cute little table:
There's some I took pictures of... I lost a lot of my Christmas decorations in the move- tear!  So, I need to get more while they're on sale now that the big holiday is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment