Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dad Does Dallas

Well, my dad finally decided to make a trip to the Big D!  It's the first time he's made the trip so I had to make sure he had so much fun that he would want to come back all the time.  He's not a big traveler so it's quite hard to talk him into leaving Tulsa.  

The first night, we headed to the Rangers game with Blake.


 It was a last minute trip so we were happy to find three good seats on the lower level.  Once the sun went down below the stadium (which was only about 30 minutes into the game), it didn't feel that hot at all thank goodness!



Dad and I headed to the JFK museum the next day and did that whole thing- it was actually really interesting and crazy that he got shot so close to where I live.  Later that afternoon, Blake swooped us up and we headed to do a little bowling.

I came out of the gate pretty strong, but my dad ended up beating us both the first 3 games.  I actually beat Blake once and I went to take a picture and he reset it before I had a chance to snap the picture- rude.

The last game was the closest game in the history of close games:



We finished the night at Javier's for some great food and the cigar bar.


Mission Fun with Dad accomplished- he's already planning another trip at the end of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment