Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Music Video

Haha... didn't think you would ever see that title on my blog, right?  Well, I can honestly say that I never thought Blake, our friends and myself would be featured in a video... especially one with Blake and me dancing.

We were out celebrating Blake's good friend's (Josh) 30th birthday at this hole in the wall bar in Dallas called Adair's.  Obviously, I was in heaven and have insisted on going back there at least once a month... live country music and a mix between country and city... it was awesome.

Anyway, there was this band playing and after a few drinks, we decided to hit the dance floor and show them who's the boss.  I completely blurred the fact that there was a man going around with a camera and I can't tell you how shocked when someone posted this on facebook:




Autographs later...

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha...Crack me up! Love the shirt! The first dance move was my favorite with the head shake...and all the others were really good! Congrats on your first music video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- thanks so much. It's a huge honor. : )

      Delete