Friday, April 27, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Hi Friends!

So I have been the worst blogger in the entire world... so sorry!  I know I am missing tons of posts, but figured I would start with St. Patrick's Day here in Dallas because it was So. Much. Fun!

I have been looking forward to this holiday since I've moved here... I have always heard that Dallas has one of the best celebrations and I was not disappointed!

Here's a pic of Blake and his cute friends:
Blake's friend, Grayson, lives right of Greenville, which is where the big party is.  He always hosts a super fun party where tons of people come.  It's full of games, fun, friends, etc.
Not only was it my first St. Patrick's Day, but also my first time to get the courage to color block... how "Dallas" of me!!!  You'll have to excuse my hair this day... pretty sure my blow dryer went out that morning and I was in quite the panic!  Hopefully my bright outfit takes your eyes off my hair.  : )
We never made it to Greenville, just stayed in the backyard all day.  : )  We then went to Capital Pub, a fun little bar by my house where the fun continued.



I hope all of you come down next year to experience the fun!!!  Color blocking required.  : )

1 comment:

  1. Those last two pictures cracked me up! Welcome back...finally :)

    ReplyDelete