Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Birchbox... the best thing ever

Have you heard of Birchbox??  I've been seeing it all over blogs and finally got the guts to try it.  Here's the basis of it:

It's $10 per month and delivers a small box full of samples to your door monthly.  There's no contract and you can cancel anytime.  The longer you have the subscription, the more points you receive, which means you can get free stuff!  If you decide you like something, you can go to the website and order it.  

This is my first month doing it and it's awesome so far!

Here's the cute little box it comes in:
Then you open it up to all these goodies!
Then you get a cute little paper explaining all the products and what they're used for:
In December (I'm a bit late on this post), I received:
Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo (used it, loved it)
Atelier Cologne (liking it so far and great to keep in my purse!)
Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink (I was a bit scared to try this as it looked straight out of the 80's.  I got the courage to do it and it looks really natural on)
Nuxe Dry Oil Shimmer (I haven't used this yet!)
Show Stoppers Fashion Tape (love it!)
Recharge Eboost Natural Energy Booster

I'm really impressed and am so excited to get my next one any time now.  If you want to sign up, click here: http://www.birchbox.com?raf=pt4d1
I promise you'll love it and if not, just cancel.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment